All around the world, cranes have become an indispensable tool for construction purposes. It is not always feasible to buy these cranes and regularly, the option of hiring a crane is more favorable.
Small crane hire services at https://www.olympuscranes.com.au/fleet.html can save you a lot of money and time but finding the right type of lifting equipment for the construction purpose is essential and one must have proper knowledge about the different types of cranes in the market.
1) All-Terrain Cranes: These cranes are often used for demolition and lifting activities where access is not ideal. These mobile cranes have steady bases and are ideal for construction operations in challenging environments.
2) Normal cranes: Seen mostly in cities and villages for simple tasks such as road construction and building purposes. These cranes are often equipped with a telescopic boom which can be moved with the help of pulleys and levers.
3) Floating cranes: Mostly seen on the ports, docks, etc. They are used to build bridges, ships and ports construction.
4) Loader cranes: These loader cranes are equipped with hydraulic cranes that have trailers that give power to booms. They are used for moving goods, for example onto a trailer.
5) Tower cranes: Taller building constructions and skyscrapers are built with the help of the tower cranes. Its boom is always perpendicular to the base.