1. Ndis removalists can help you get rid of your old networking equipment, making your network more efficient.
2. They can also help you move your old networking hardware to a new location.
3. Finally, they can help you get your new networking equipment installed in the correct location.
To get more information about Ndis Removalist you can visit various websites available on search engines.
How do I know whether my current ndis is installed correctly?
If you are experiencing problems with your ndis driver, it is important to determine if your ndis is installed correctly. There are a few ways to do this.
Image Source: Google
1. In Device Manager, locate and double-click the network adapter that you believe is causing the problem. If you are using a driver installation CD or floppy disk, the network adapter should be listed in the list of devices that appears. If you are using Windows XP or Windows Vista, you can also right-click on the network adapter icon in the system tray and select Properties from the menu that appears.
2. Click on the Driver tab and review the information that appears in the Driver Details window. This window includes information about the driver, such as its version number and name. The version number will be displayed next to a green check mark if the driver is installed correctly. If the version number does not appear next to the check mark, click on Update Driver to install a new driver for this network adapter.
3. If you are using Windows XP or Windows Vista, you can also try uninstalling and then reinstalling your network adapter drivers. If this still does not resolve your problem, you may need to replace.